Riva Racing Yamaha SVHO/SHO Supercharger Shaft Upgrade Kit
RY17040-UK-6S5-4Regular price $880.00 Save $-880.00
Riva’s Super-Duty ‘GEN-4’ Supercharger Shaft Kit for the FZR, FZS, and FX-SH0 provides the ultimate in reliability for high boost applications. Kit features a revolutionary hydraulic shaft stabilization bearing that limits shaft deflection and wear. Bearing stabilizes the end of the supercharger shaft via high-pressure oil film dramatically increasing the stability of the system.
Hydraulic end bearing and one-piece shaft bearing are fed by a through-shaft oiling system providing superior lubrication. Oil is delivered by a braided stainless line and injected into a billet end cap that houses a hydraulic bearing.
The shaft is precision machined from a single piece of high-strength billet steel producing a one-piece shaft, collar & gear. This eliminates the common failure point on stock shafts where the OEM gear is pressed onto the shaft. The shaft also features larger-diameter threads & nuts for added strength.
Kit includes a new one-piece bearing with the increased surface area providing improved torsional stability of shaft. Bearing features superior materials & finish treatment for reduced friction & abrasion resistance. This Shaft & Bearing Kit is a direct replacement for OEM parts and requires no additional modifications for use.
Key Features Include:
- Hydraulic end bearing that minimizes shaft deflection.
- A through-shaft oiling system maximizes lubrication.
- Braided stainless steel oil line delivers additional lubrication.
- One-piece shaft/collar/gear construction. Stronger billet material & superior surface finish.
- Larger diameter threads & nuts.
- One-piece bearing improves shaft stability.
- Bolt-on installation (no machining required).